Monday, July 5, 2010

Days Of The Week

I wanted to do something about my facebook profile, so I made these.


Mondays suck, you know that.

Tuesdays are Monday, but in disguise.

Wednesdays are your midway point to the weekend. Hang in there!


Thursdays aren't so bad because they are the day before Friday, and The Office is on.


Fridays are great because it's your last day of school/work for the week so you can goof off.


Another day of goofing off, but without going to work/school in the morning.


The Lord's day. Yeah, I believe in God, Jesus and all that jazz, but I am not one of the crazy fanatics that adheres to every detail in the bible. If you are reading this and you are of a different gender, race, or sexual orientation, I do not care what you do as long as you are a decent human being. That's all that counts.







1 comment:

BMX said...

cool character designs!